Welcome to the Dancersclub
Click Icon on/off to listen/turn off the music
The Idea : A social club where people with an interest in dancing can come and learn new dances, refresh learnt dances, learn new styles and at the same time enjoy a social afternoon in a friendly environment. A social dinner after the dance is also offered to members and visitors alike.
A monthly dance will be held on the first Sunday of the month unless otherwise advised.
Why not come and join us, do a bit of dancing and enjoy a social meal afterwards.
Dance styles includes freestyle ballroom, new vogue sequence ballroom, latin, salsa, rueda, bachata, rock n roll , line dance, etc . Members can make suggestions.
The Cost : Money collected is used to cover expenses such as hiring charges on function locations, insurance, website hosting & maintenance and other incidental expenses.
The Dancers Club is a non profit social club. All funds collected are 100% returned in benefits to the Dancers Club members. All venues are organised by dancers club volunteers.
* Memebership : Membership is $10 per year, commencing 1st of July each year. The first monthly dance you attend is included when you join.
* Monthly dance including lesson if scheduled is $5 per person
* Workshop lesson when available is $5 per person
* Visitors are most welcome. Cost is $7 per person per visit.
Membership : Menbership entitles you to a variety of benefits.
* First dance is included in the $10 joining fee
* Secured gallery access.
* Special social functions offers.